Make posting pics easier!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcat_ron

I hate trying to post pics here, update the software of go to another forum board style, the type that Lawnsite has, it's much, much easier to either upload to the server of copy and paste pics here without leaving a link behind!!

owensge

Bobcat_Ron, I (owensge) am the owner of this site. I clicked on the link you provided and then did a control/a (hold down the control key and press a) to select the entire image. I then pasted the results below using a control/v or a paste:
Pictures873.jpg

Please check the Faq page for other instructions on how to add images. With regards to updating the site, yes I already have a new version I want to put up, but that's going to have to wait until I get my house done. All of us here (myself, tazza and ken) are doing the best we can to support the site given our other commitments, so I ask that you bare with us a bit.
Give my suggestion for uploading images a try and see if that works for you.
Thanks for you input!

Geoff

Tazza

Staff member
Bobcat_Ron, I (owensge) am the owner of this site. I clicked on the link you provided and then did a control/a (hold down the control key and press a) to select the entire image. I then pasted the results below using a control/v or a paste:

Please check the Faq page for other instructions on how to add images. With regards to updating the site, yes I already have a new version I want to put up, but that's going to have to wait until I get my house done. All of us here (myself, tazza and ken) are doing the best we can to support the site given our other commitments, so I ask that you bare with us a bit.
Give my suggestion for uploading images a try and see if that works for you.
Thanks for you input!

Geoff
I simply host a picture on the web, load it up, right click the image then click copy then come back to my post right click paste. The image appears then add my text to it.
I host my files off site as we have size restrictions here which is fair enough we can't expect Geoff to foot the extra bandwidth bill for larger images. Uploading images to the forum can be a little tricky, but if you read the instructions you can't go wrong.
I remember Geoff saying he has plans to upgrade the forum software but its really not a small job! i know other forums I'm on, when they do it the site is down for a few days, thats multiple people working on it constantly ironing out bugs.

owensge

I simply host a picture on the web, load it up, right click the image then click copy then come back to my post right click paste. The image appears then add my text to it.
I host my files off site as we have size restrictions here which is fair enough we can't expect Geoff to foot the extra bandwidth bill for larger images. Uploading images to the forum can be a little tricky, but if you read the instructions you can't go wrong.
I remember Geoff saying he has plans to upgrade the forum software but its really not a small job! i know other forums I'm on, when they do it the site is down for a few days, thats multiple people working on it constantly ironing out bugs.
Yes, I think adding photos to the "photos" area is brain surgery. Adding photos to a post is a bit easier.
Changes will come....

Latest posts