Lx 865 Dash Panel.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mllud

Bill in your travels if you run into a 18pin dash panel.{ Im looking}. When I went around my panel I kept the original harness in tact so I can go back to original.
When I went to the dealer for help with the bad dash. He had a book that only the dealer can get. He turned to a page that had a whole list of error codes to try to help me with mine. The code I had wasnt there . I asked him if I could give me a list of the codes.He said no these codes are dealer only.
I said thats convenient, sell someone a machine with dealer control.
I told him I would make it work without that dash. He said its not possible. I smiled and thanked him for his help. I later found a burnt spot on the board.
I hope the diagram can help joey get his working all original. I was just letting him know you can keep the safety features without the dash.
I would love to have the original dash back. I cant see $750 and my wallet cant either
In another post you talked about N/H literature you bought at a sale. If its not copywrited info. I would be happy to send you money for copies, ,postage and your labors.
My owners manual has wiring diagrams. If he gets his owners manual for his model he may find the problem, if your diagram dont help.
Like Earthwerks said. I have a sick feeling the guy that sold him the machine just hotwired the solenoids. [Unsafe]. In an emergency to get out ov a tight spot. Like getting the machine loaded thats an option. to run it that way is crazy.
I have a 1980's IR 90cfm air compressor.They told me the the curcit board was not available. Obsolete. I guess they think the whole unit should be trashed.I fixed it.
Mike

busted_knuckles

Hi Mike, I will keep an eye peeled for a used cluster, Im on a constant hunt for parts,.... its an illness, Im sure.
I posted the flow charts and wiring diagrams on the web for Joey, but need his email address, I updated that post.
I just read your post out loud, the girl friend sitting behind me on the couch is just laughing out loud, about copying the NH library, she belts out, "whats that, 50lbs of books ?" I laugh and say, oh helk no, at least 100lbs, youve not seen all of it. Im really not sure, what all I have, I do not remember seeing the codes anywhere, but Ive only browsed maybe 5% of it. As far as copyrights, snopyrights!
Ive only been collecting 1992-2002 reference, figuring most of that covered the Lx family machines. Ive also got the NH Technical Service Bulletins, or what I call the "oops" files. I really dont think I could copy it all, but would be more than happy to field something for you. Ive also got a little over 100lbs of VHS tech traning tapes, and related workbooks. Ive not even looked at any of that. Then there is just odd ball stuff issued to the dealers, like the basic model specs and capacitys, stuff like that. Ive also got a NH tool catalog. Allot of the technical books cover the tractors too.
Ditto on the electrical, there's almost nothing I wont try my hand at, especailly if somebody says you cant, or should not.
Got your email note, and I think you are dead on with the motor mounts, thanks again, not sure why I didnt think of that, Ive dealt with that exact same issue on several cars and trucks, but went blank on the skid ?
Gotta run, talk to you later, Bill

OP
OP
mllud

mllud

Hi Mike, I will keep an eye peeled for a used cluster, Im on a constant hunt for parts,.... its an illness, Im sure.
I posted the flow charts and wiring diagrams on the web for Joey, but need his email address, I updated that post.
I just read your post out loud, the girl friend sitting behind me on the couch is just laughing out loud, about copying the NH library, she belts out, "whats that, 50lbs of books ?" I laugh and say, oh helk no, at least 100lbs, youve not seen all of it. Im really not sure, what all I have, I do not remember seeing the codes anywhere, but Ive only browsed maybe 5% of it. As far as copyrights, snopyrights!
Ive only been collecting 1992-2002 reference, figuring most of that covered the Lx family machines. Ive also got the NH Technical Service Bulletins, or what I call the "oops" files. I really dont think I could copy it all, but would be more than happy to field something for you. Ive also got a little over 100lbs of VHS tech traning tapes, and related workbooks. Ive not even looked at any of that. Then there is just odd ball stuff issued to the dealers, like the basic model specs and capacitys, stuff like that. Ive also got a NH tool catalog. Allot of the technical books cover the tractors too.
Ditto on the electrical, there's almost nothing I wont try my hand at, especailly if somebody says you cant, or should not.
Got your email note, and I think you are dead on with the motor mounts, thanks again, not sure why I didnt think of that, Ive dealt with that exact same issue on several cars and trucks, but went blank on the skid ?
Gotta run, talk to you later, Bill
Wow Bill. Thats some literature. I didnt realize there was someone else out there that searching always for Parts and toys.If its an illnes Im a sick Dog. I hope your mounts are the problem. Mike