LUCLA TX10 mini excavator

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lattoniere

LUCLA TX10 mini excavator

1708423754298.png

1708423780721.png

Hi, I'm a new user of the forum. Sorry if perhaps I posted the message in the wrong sector of the forum. However, with your permission I'm attaching the discussion. I'm looking for an earthmoving machine for my farm to carry out heavy work in the countryside, surfing the net with an eye. I fell on this small excavator, since I couldn't find the manufacturer's official website, some user friends could kindly provide me with opinions or information on the performance and quality of this unknown excavator, thanks regards

foton

well when you get into these chinese made equipment ,you have to be willing to do all the wrenching on it and parts scrounging as support for them is limited. and I would feel safe in saying get a machine that is a little bigger than you think you need, like if you need it to pick up 500 lbs get one that will pick up 750lbs. the excavator you show has a fixed boom all the movement is side to side of the machine . one that has the moveable boom plus the machine movement will give you more flexability in tight areas. that one shows no thumb ,get one of those and make sure the machine has a blade like above. what I have read about those after a while your butt will get hot cause the air cooled engine is under the seat. but you can not beat the price point.

OP
OP
lattoniere

lattoniere

Sinceramente ne volevo uno piccolo, economico, da poter portare dietro l'auto con un rimorchio appendice leggero, versatile, tuttofare. Un mio amico idraulico mi aveva consigliato Kubota. Sono indeciso. Guardando il mercato dell'usato le risorse sono limitate, quindi avrei bisogno di un'auto di servizio per le emergenze. Lo uso tutti i giorni altrimenti dovrò continuare a noleggiare con spese di trasporto onerose, grazie

15ZT Eurocomach 15ZT _

1_0.jpg

girosagoma-15ZT-1.jpg

foton

for some reason this section it not translating your post ,and I do not know italian,so I will guess that the picture is asking if this is what I was mentioning about the machine and that would be yes. I will say that about the thumb there is two types there a hydro and a manual. hydro costs more but are much more user friendly when switching off between picking stuff up and digging. the picture of the excavator the boom is plumbed up for hydros I believe.

OP
OP
lattoniere

lattoniere

scusate se riapro la discussione CAMS, cosa ne pensate,

Sembrano solidi, affidabili e robusti. Non conosco il produttore. Penso che provenga dalla Repubblica di San Marino in Italia

1709187688112.png

CAMME LIBRA 234 st

1709187723027.png

Latest posts