LS 170 electrical problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Scooter515

I have a 2003 LS170 that just recently started blowing 5 amp fuse in engine compartment. Machine may run 10 minutes or all day before blowing the fuse. All appears normal after putting in new fuse and remains that way till it blows. Service switch appears to function normally. Looked for any obvious shorts and also jumped out seat belt and seat sw (but so far not the seat harness), anyone have idea?. I've read many of questions on similar subjects but the intermittent nature makes problem more difficult. This is my first post so hopefully I'm following the right format.

flyerdan

I moved this to the NH forum where it's more likely to be seen by those familiar with this machine. Intermittent problems are difficult to trace down, for sure.

foton

Thank You
I would say that you need to look at the harness, look for a pinched or wear spot , since it comes and goes it is the hot side going to ground somewhere in the path of that circuit. check out any branches that might have been pulled off to power something not oem also.

Latest posts