Lost all Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tyjay15

Hi Guys, Please help, Ive got a 2006 Deere CT322 Skid Steer. Here in Canada its -10 degrees celsius and I fired it up to plow the driveway. The right track started moving, the left track was sluggish, and I kept working the controls. All of a sudden I heard a fluid sound in the left track area and lost all controls. Nothing works now. I got and looked for a hydraulic fluid leak and could not see any external leak of fluid. Does anybody know what I could have possibly done. Cheers!

Kevman6

You may have blown a hose inside under the cab. Check your hydraulic fluid level. If it's lower then it was, lift the cab and look inside where the hoses go to the pump. The hoses usually leak outside where they connect to the drive hub, but may have broken inside the frame.

OP
OP
T

tyjay15

You may have blown a hose inside under the cab. Check your hydraulic fluid level. If it's lower then it was, lift the cab and look inside where the hoses go to the pump. The hoses usually leak outside where they connect to the drive hub, but may have broken inside the frame.
thanks for the response im hoping thats whate it is

mekabajo

If you've lost all hydraulics you need to look at the connection between the engine and transmission. If the engine is no longer transmitting the rotational energy you will lose all your hydraulics all at once. Mine was due to a snapped hydraulic shaft due to frozen needle bearing, but you can also lose all hydraulics from a damaged flywheel.

Latest posts