Looking to make a pair of Bob-tach bucket levers for my 642

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

buckshot

Greeting folks, Has anyone ever made their own Bob-tach bucket levers for a 642? My machine came with out any levers and I would like to make a set. I was looking for one to use as a templet but have been unsuccessful in finding any.....I may have to resort to going to a dealer but would rather not. Thanks for your help.....

[email protected]

just the levers? you can buy them for relatively cheap. and the whole assembly (with the springs and wedges) isnt too expensive either, then everything would be nice and new and work. just my opinion.

OP
OP
B

buckshot

just the levers? you can buy them for relatively cheap. and the whole assembly (with the springs and wedges) isnt too expensive either, then everything would be nice and new and work. just my opinion.
Thank you Tom, the last time I went to buy parts at bobcat I needed a respirator to recover from the price shock.....but I will check it out....

[email protected]

Thank you Tom, the last time I went to buy parts at bobcat I needed a respirator to recover from the price shock.....but I will check it out....
bobcatpartsonline sells them, direct from bobcat. i think the levers were under 40 each. whole assembly was under 150 per side which is a lot less than i would think, there's a lot of little pieces in there.