Looking for Wornout/Junk 6675660 hydraulic pump

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

iah

This is one of the pumps used on std flow 863 G models. Price needs to be pretty cheap because I will have to ship to Alaska.

Tazza

Staff member
Curious, why do you want a junk one and not one that is still working?
If you need a working one, talk to loader parts source.

OP
OP
I

iah

Curious, why do you want a junk one and not one that is still working?
If you need a working one, talk to loader parts source.
I am going to replace OEM pump with an off-the-shelf pump having about 30% more displacement. From what I can determine from photo's the OEM pump's shaft does not protrude as much as the typical off-the-shelf pump. I'll need to fabricate a SAE B 2-bolt spacer to mount between the gear pump and the hydrostatic pump housing to accommodate the new pump. My preference would be to have that machining done before I start disassembling a perfectly good skidsteer. Do make the spacer flange I need to know the shaft protrusion dimension is of the OEM pump.

Tazza

Staff member
I am going to replace OEM pump with an off-the-shelf pump having about 30% more displacement. From what I can determine from photo's the OEM pump's shaft does not protrude as much as the typical off-the-shelf pump. I'll need to fabricate a SAE B 2-bolt spacer to mount between the gear pump and the hydrostatic pump housing to accommodate the new pump. My preference would be to have that machining done before I start disassembling a perfectly good skidsteer. Do make the spacer flange I need to know the shaft protrusion dimension is of the OEM pump.
That makes sense, get the work done first.
If you can match the spline diameter and teeth but the shaft is too long, can you cut the nose off to make it right? if the bolt spacing is the same, you won't need to make a spacer that way.
One thing you will need to be sure of, is that the oil lines from the old pump to the replacement one is the same. I bought a 753 years ago that someone replaces the pump with a non oem one, the hole between the drive pumps and the inlet of the hydraulic pump was not there. I tore my hair out for weeks trying to work out why my charge pressure was 400psi and there was a constant hum from a cold weather relief valve.
I fixed the issue by drilling an 8mm hole through the pump housing.
Just something to keep in mind. Good luck with the bigger pump