Looking for Stolen 1999 John Deere Skid Loader $300,000 Reward!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

$300000 Reward

Hello Everyone, Youtuber WhistlinDiesel is looking for a 1999 John Deere Skid Loader that was stolen from his dad on August 15 2007 at the intersection of 331 and 10 in Tippecanoe Indiana. There is a $300,000 reward for finding the skid steer or the person who stole it. There is a very slight possibility that a SkidSteerForum.com member with the username: oldironcollector might have information leading to the skidsteer. Back in 2009 oldironcollector posted to the forum about a 1999 skid steer he was going to buy that was missing the vin plate. However the last time oldironcolletor logged into this forum was back in 2013. This is a long shot but if anyone personally knows oldironcollector and can ask him about that skid steer he was going to buy or has any other information leading to finding this skid steer put it in this forumn. The original vin number to the skid steer is KVO250A151795. $300,000 reward!

jeepcreepcj

"whistlindiesel" makes videos on YouTube, he is very successful at it, so it seems to be a principal thing as well as a source of content for him. He definitely can and would pay the reward.

GlennsM444

300k holy cow is this guy pissed. I wouldn't want to be the thief. But I wouldn't mind being the thief's best friend at this point..

2brnot2b

Hello Everyone, Youtuber WhistlinDiesel is looking for a 1999 John Deere Skid Loader that was stolen from his dad on August 15 2007 at the intersection of 331 and 10 in Tippecanoe Indiana. There is a $300,000 reward for finding the skid steer or the person who stole it. There is a very slight possibility that a SkidSteerForum.com member with the username: oldironcollector might have information leading to the skidsteer. Back in 2009 oldironcollector posted to the forum about a 1999 skid steer he was going to buy that was missing the vin plate. However the last time oldironcolletor logged into this forum was back in 2013. This is a long shot but if anyone personally knows oldironcollector and can ask him about that skid steer he was going to buy or has any other information leading to finding this skid steer put it in this forumn. The original vin number to the skid steer is KVO250A151795. $300,000 reward!
I do know a guy that was out stealing John deer skidloaders at that time, and very well could of been right around that area . How do I know ? Well, I purchased a 99 deer 240 from him that had around 1800 hours at the time and I never found vin plate on it either. Long story short, it was stolen and I was charged with receiving stolen property, I even had receipt that he signed stating I bought it from him and he signed his real name , come to find out he had been stealing many John deer skidsteers around Indiana and Louisville area from 2007 through 2017, they charged him and he went to prison, but they still didn't drop charges on me for purchasing the one I bought. Police took it and took many others they located , I was charged with a felony and lost 6k , plus another 5k in attorney fees. He very well could be the one who stole his dads skidsteer, this is no joke , and it's on record here in small town outside of Louisville . I have no problem giving "whistlindiesel " his real name! No reward needed, it's just the right thing to do!!!

Obieo

Yep I caught up on the reading I'm sorry for jumping the gun I f***ing hate thieves I am in northern mn but I wish you the best of luck

smoythe_27

This could be it, no VIN displayed in photos or description but I'm not sure if his Skid loader had rear hydraulic supports https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/construction-equipment/auction-results/209633629/deere-250