Left Foot Pedal Flopping on 763

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

spetznaz

Hi All, I'm new to forum so forgive the rookie question. Everything has been working fine but today the left pedal stopped working and won't raise the arms. It just flip/flops back and forth without any back pressure and it feels like it is just disconnected from the controls under the seat... I can't seem to find any diagrams of this area so wondering if someone has a picture of what to expect down there and where the linkage connects to exactly and if this sounds like the issue? Is the correct approach to raise the cab to get into that area? thanks for the help.

flyerdan

Sounds like one of the hitch pins that connect the linkage has came out. The book (which is available in the manual thread) shows that it uses clevis pins with spring clips, not the most secure but I'd imagine that getting a nut and washer in such close quarters would be difficult.
It should be a pretty easy fix, and the pin would be an off the shelf generic one available at TSC or any farm hardware store if it's not laying in the bottom somewhere.