Laser level question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

chachiman80

I just want some feedback and opinions from other contractors out there on which brand of laser level is the best bang for the buck. Also, should a person be looking at a single slope or dual slope laser level?

farmshop

In the same spot. We bought a Johnson that came recommended by our sales guy at the big box store that was junk now we are looking at a spectra gl612 or gl622. For sure want a single slope but a dual would be nice too but 500$ more. A big investment so want to door it right this time

OP
OP
C

chachiman80

In the same spot. We bought a Johnson that came recommended by our sales guy at the big box store that was junk now we are looking at a spectra gl612 or gl622. For sure want a single slope but a dual would be nice too but 500$ more. A big investment so want to door it right this time
I ended up buying a Bosch GRL 500 HCK laser level. I decided to just go with the single slope for now seeing that i mainly do ditching and sloping for water drainage. I haven't put it to use in the field yet, but tried it out in my yard and it seems to work pretty good. I priced out a few dual slope lasers and it just wasn't in the cards to pay anywhere from 3000 to 3500 bucks for one.