Liability Insurance

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brt

I use my 763 skid steer about 90% of the time on my own property for general purposes. During the winter I also use it to clear snow for a few neighbors and the occasional for-cash job (also snow removal). I'm thinking that a basic liability policy might be in order especially at a location where I may not be aware of hidden (buried by snow) hazards. Does anyone have any suggestions about which type of policy to buy? I don't need insurance to cover damage to the machine, just someone else's property.

mmsllc

I would advise you to call a local insurance agent (in your area) that sells / underwrites commercial insurance. They will be the best person BY FAR for this particular question. BTW, once you have insurance, you can charge even more $$$!!!

jackaustin

I would advise you to call a local insurance agent (in your area) that sells / underwrites commercial insurance. They will be the best person BY FAR for this particular question. BTW, once you have insurance, you can charge even more $$$!!!
I am trying to place liability insurance coverage for a sprayfoam contractor but have not had much success. Any suggestions regarding companies that are willing to provide the liability coverage?

Latest posts