L180 Service/repair manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Cstew00

I have recently purchased an NH L180 with a 3-cylinder diesel in it. The machine works really well, but have a few little things that I am trying to work out.

First, I know the seat presence switch is going out, which brings the machine to a screeching (literally) halt.

The next thing is the Hydrostatic charge pressure light blinks continuously. I have heard that these sensors go bad fairly often, and would like to find the factory service specs to test the sensor. Since I received the machine with a blown head gasket and the head and some wiring already disconnected, I am not sure that it is all connected back correctly.

Any assistance is appreciated.

L180 video

Thanks!

OP
OP
C

Cstew00

Anyone? Just looking to find out what to look for on the hydrostatic charge pressure... Readings on the sensors and wiring schematic would help a lot.

Thanks

johnstubby

Did you find the info you were seeking on the charge pressure ? Asking as Im having the same light flashing on my L180. Learning slowly about this machine and diesel engines etc. while having only a general knowledge of mechanics. I do all repairs on my own and the this forum has helped me tremendously ! ty everyone