Kubota SVL75-2 Throttle Dial

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TSchrock

Hi folks, I purchased a 2017 Kubota SVL-75-2 yesterday. It has 1,000 hours. After it was delivered I drove it into my shop and the throttle dial was working. An hour later when we started it the throttle dial didn't work. The foot throttle works fine, there are no codes on the display. At some point in the process it went into regen mode and did not increase engine speed. I've checked fuses, but haven't found anything obvious. Has anyone out there had this issue? Hopefully we're overlooking something simple and obvious!
Thanks in advance for your insights!

foton

there was a thread of a machine with def alarm and a problem was not coded ,and the another poster stated that sometimes if you disconnect the battery for a coulpa hours reconnect them and restart the machine sometimes the machine will figure itself out( i guess a reboot). the big thing is do not turn the machine if it is in a regen. mode. generally I think it is a dealer visit then.

OP
OP
T

TSchrock

No luck with the "reset" The dealer says he's never seen one of the dials go bad, but concludes that's what happened. We haven't gotten around to changing it yet, tho. . .