Kubota SSV75 Lack of Hydraulic Power

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

EEDrew

I purchased a used SSV75 Friday. It is a 2016 model with 750 hours. Test driving it with no load and low throttle seemed fine. I got it home to work with it and the hydraulics just seem a little doggy to me. Like 'grunting' and 'groaning' when turning... especially if using he bucket at the same time. I wish I had a brand-new model to cross compare, but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas. I will mention the following: My plan is to change the hydraulic filters The hydraulic oil is overfilled (can't see the top on the sight glass) but that would just cause overflow, right?

Eric Ritchey

There is a ball in the sight glass on them is it at the top of the sight glass? If you don't see the ball then the level is low.

Pungo

I purchased a used SSV75 Friday. It is a 2016 model with 750 hours. Test driving it with no load and low throttle seemed fine. I got it home to work with it and the hydraulics just seem a little doggy to me. Like 'grunting' and 'groaning' when turning... especially if using he bucket at the same time. I wish I had a brand-new model to cross compare, but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas. I will mention the following: My plan is to change the hydraulic filters The hydraulic oil is overfilled (can't see the top on the sight glass) but that would just cause overflow, right?
What did you end up doing to fix it?