Kubota parts for aftermarket price.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jp8775

I am from Minnesota, I am rebuilding a V1702 Kubota engine. Aftermarket parts are ok as I have been told but I was relentless to find better prices on Kubota parts. Well I did. Many parts are no longer stocked or even able to get from Bobcat dealers. The place is named Zips diesel in Minnesota is a Kubota dealer and also does amazing injector rebuild and injectors as well they have the OEM bobcat injectors at 1/2 the price . Zips diesel [email protected] Todd Fruechte is the contact and owner. He is the only one you can talk to about this. 1 320 281-6816 Tell him Joe Penaz sent you please. You need to have the Kubota part number not the bobcat # He will email you a copy of the Kubota exploded view of the engine if you do not have it. They are available online. He will not do the conversion for you due to possible mistakes. Example Bobcat Head bolts $25 each, Kubota $10.50 each. He will order them usually 3 days for him, but he can have them drop shipped as well. This was real find for me as I am fixing up 4 bobcats right now for resale. I recently purchased a complete engine rebuild kit with over sized pistons for a v1702 from him. Hope this helps someone!

reaperman

Zips, yep a well known local company in my area, St.Cloud. They may have a St. Augusta address its on the border of the two towns. I'm fortunate enough not to have had to use them, but they have a great reputation.