Just in

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Muddy

G'day just joinned today, my name is Charlie and Ive operated Skid Steers for approx 18 years. I've ownned and operated a heap of different brands of Skid Steers and Excavators with my business, of which I ran for approx 18 years with a number of employees. Had a break from it in the last 12 months driving interstate and now looking to get back into it (on my own this time) Found this great site and looking forward to having a chat with you guys now and again. Good Luck

farmboy55

Welcome.
There are many here that would apreciate some veteran insight.
Ken
Welcome aboard Muddy. What area are you located in? We are located all over. Tazza is down where I think they may drive on the wrong side of the road. skidsteer.ca is up north where he thinks 40 is warm. I'm here in the Hill Billy part where if they ask you what has 3 teeth & 6 boobs, it's night shift at the Waffle House!!!!!! dennis

skidsteer.ca

Welcome aboard Muddy. What area are you located in? We are located all over. Tazza is down where I think they may drive on the wrong side of the road. skidsteer.ca is up north where he thinks 40 is warm. I'm here in the Hill Billy part where if they ask you what has 3 teeth & 6 boobs, it's night shift at the Waffle House!!!!!! dennis
Yeah, we keep the ac set at 31 degrees eh, to avoid excessive sweat ;) figure thickness in mm, speed in kilometer but hav'nt swiched to the left side of the road yet unless we're passin a cop at 110
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
Yeah, we keep the ac set at 31 degrees eh, to avoid excessive sweat ;) figure thickness in mm, speed in kilometer but hav'nt swiched to the left side of the road yet unless we're passin a cop at 110
Ken
HEY, we drive on the correct side of the road. Its you crazy Americans that drive on the wrong side and still use the imperial system :)

skidsteer.ca

im just glad to have a road to drive on......Jeff
I'm sure it would take me awhile to get used to slamming gears with my left hand.
Btw Tazza can you legally drive a left hand wheel vehicle in Au?
Ditto on "just glad to have a road" In western On I'm not sure its correct to refer to the provincial maintained trails as "roads"
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
I'm sure it would take me awhile to get used to slamming gears with my left hand.
Btw Tazza can you legally drive a left hand wheel vehicle in Au?
Ditto on "just glad to have a road" In western On I'm not sure its correct to refer to the provincial maintained trails as "roads"
Ken
Ken, yes we can but you need something from the DOT to say its ok. I have seen a few left hand drive cars around so it must be ok.