John Deere Quick Attach bushing job under way

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JDskid317

UPDATE: I got the lift cylinder bushings out of the rod end of the lift cylinders. Will reinstall by placing bushings into dry ice and heat up lift cylinder rod end if necessary to press them back in.

I do need the part numbers for the seals (two on each lift cylinder rod end-one on each side of the bushing) and some shims for the lift cylinder rod end pins. Looking also for part number for the lift cylinder-cylinder end pins.

I have not yet tackled removing the bushings from the quick attach where the lift arms mount. I need part number for the shims down there as well. I have probably 3/8 or more side to side slop in the lower bushings to the loader arms.

Original message------------
Hello, I have a John Deere 317 skid steer with a sloppy quick attach. I'm currently tearing it apart. I got everything apart and I'm noticing that the bushings in the machine have what appears to be a grease/dirt seal around the bushings. The replacement bushings that I bought do not have that rubber grease seal. Is this a separate part number? I know several of you guys have taken on this project already. You can see my new bushing and what I am calling the grease/ dirt seal in that same photo.

Also, can anybody give me the part numbers for the shims for the quick attach plate and for the lift cylinders
PXL_20240204_182923715.jpg
PXL_20240204_182519473.jpg

Last edited: