JCB 2TS-7T Tracked Teleskid

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dljbelle

Does anybody have any experience with these Teleskids or have seen one in action? Anybody have any knowledge of JCB skid steers in general and their tracked machines in particular. Such as, ride, reliability, power, breakout force etc. They are super expensive and I will definitely demo one first but if they are dogs, I won't even bother. Plus being able to get in and out of the machine when the arms are lifted more than two inches would be nice too. TIA

Wayne440

I have been around one just enough to say that if the money to buy one fell out of the sky, I would be OK with it.

foton

I have a Wacker -Neuson SW-20 it uses the kohler kdi 3 cylinder engine (56hp) . I think the 4 cylinder (74 HP) is the same design with just a extra cylinder. anyway I think JCB uses the same engine and so far it has been a good runner (only 250 hrs) I sat in one and the boom on one side is great for vision one side , not so much for the other side. And I liked the fact that the door is on the side so the bucket can be where ever it does not block the door. But the amount they wanted was outta my reach. I know it is apples and oranges I have a 214 JCB backhoe and it has been soild.