Instrument cluster info for NH LS170 (2006)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BobbyP

Hi all. New member here. I posted this question elsewhere but maybe better here since it's NH specific. I just recently purchased a 2006 New Holland LS170 with about 2100 hours for personal use and am trying to figure my way around this machine. It's my first skid steer or any type of machinery, really, although I've rented a SS in the past (that's the extent of my machinery knowledge, if I'm being honest). On my cars/trucks/garden tractor/etc. I do all my own repairs and it looks like this one will need a little love as well. I've found the PDF service and operator's manuals online but going through them they show a different instrument cluster than what I have in my machine. In the manual it shows the cluster with the right arrow and "open book" button but what I have is different. It looks similar to pictures I've found of the 'advanced' cluster, but the pictures show 3 different digital vertical gauges where I only have one for fuel level. Here is a like to a picture that I found online (it's upside down) that looks like what I have. https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/382540282369_/Dash-cluster-New-Holland-LS180B-LS185B-L160-L170.jpg I'm just trying to find out if there are useful buttons or anything I would need to know about this particular cluster. Aside from the system enable (vertical line), work/road light, and aux override buttons there seems to be only the indicator lights and hour meter there. I would've thought I could cycle through the display somehow to show other digital readings in place of the hours. Basically, this cluster seems a bit simple and not information heavy. Does anyone have any info on these or instructions how to use it? Thanks.