I'm new here HELP

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pal meadows

I just bought a BC mod 753. The former owner said it was a 1996. How can I confirm that? Also, is it an F - G - C model? Any way to tell by SN? Ok, now for the real meat + potatoes... I need a backhoe attachment, any recomendatiopns??? Price is always a factor and it will be used for trenching, mostly. Also, looking to get a glass door for the unit as well. Again, any recomendations? Thanks in advance, Brian

skidsteer.ca

Brian
Call a dealer, they can tell you when your serial number was put into service. Bobcat goes more by models suffixes , ie C, F or G and serial number breaks. G series have triangle shaped headlights and began going into service in 1999. The were also some 753 before the C model that did not have a letter following the 753. My 93 (I thing it was 93 , never checked) was one.
As for hoes the 709 is the most common and is a big load for a 753 but it will carry it. Digs 9 ft. the 753 through 853 used this hoe. There is also a 909 which is the older version of the 709 and uses trailer balls to mount to inside the loader arms as well as the bobtach.
The 607 has less reach and also fits the 753
The 709 and 607 use bracket with hooks outside the loader boom to mount too
Doors for G series machines have curved glass, the older models have flat glass.
Hope that helps some.
Skidsteer.ca

Latest posts