If you own a Kubota, would you recommend one to a friend?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

alyaz

Sorry for the 'general' question, but would you buy another Kubota? I appreciate there are a lot of variables, but with your experience, has the Kubota been a good choice? I'm looking at a Case, a New Holland and a Kubota unit. Thanks.

KennyJ

I just sold my SVL75 that I had for almost 5 years and put 900 hours on. It was a great machine, never let me down. I did everything you could imagine with it and probably a few things I shouldn't have tried. I had no reliability issues with it. My only complaint about it was the roll up door needed better/stronger struts to hold it up. They did not last long & the door would come down just enough to catch my head on when entering & exiting. Not a huge problem, just annoying. I did not intend to ever sell it, but I have lower spine issues & can't take the bouncing around much anymore. I'm picking up a new T650 with roller suspension, ride control, & air ride seat this week hoping that allows me to stay in the machine more than a couple hours per day.

OP
OP
alyaz

alyaz

I just sold my SVL75 that I had for almost 5 years and put 900 hours on. It was a great machine, never let me down. I did everything you could imagine with it and probably a few things I shouldn't have tried. I had no reliability issues with it. My only complaint about it was the roll up door needed better/stronger struts to hold it up. They did not last long & the door would come down just enough to catch my head on when entering & exiting. Not a huge problem, just annoying. I did not intend to ever sell it, but I have lower spine issues & can't take the bouncing around much anymore. I'm picking up a new T650 with roller suspension, ride control, & air ride seat this week hoping that allows me to stay in the machine more than a couple hours per day.
Appreciate your comment! Yes, the T650 suspension looks and sounds very enticing. Keep us posted.