If you are looking to buy brand new, you may want to do it now

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bobcatdan

Tier 4 emissions is coming in June or July for the 700 and 800 series machines. New computer controlled engine, DOC and DPF. No exhaust fluid yet. I can't and am not saying this is a bad thing, its just a lot of new stuff and I'm sure will bump the price north. Who wants the the first ones? Anything under 75 hp is not effected yet. I have a feeling this thing is going to be very picky about fuel. 90% plus of all running problems now are simple fuel problems. Just a heads up.

skidsteer.ca

Wish I was ordering a new hi flow unit, but with the current economy in my parts that not happening. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I'm sure the learning curve will be expensive.
Ken

WebbCo

Wish I was ordering a new hi flow unit, but with the current economy in my parts that not happening. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I'm sure the learning curve will be expensive.
Ken
This is looking to be very very ugly, with many of the dealers I work with, these Tier 4 machines have an added cost of 6k or more! Some of the dealers have machines out in the field already, one spent a week on figuring out a fuel problem that even the engine manufacturer wasnt able to help. So there is going to be a huge learning curve as the T4 emissions come into play. It looks like used machines could take a huge jump in value too. Also remember, if your engine manufacturer only has a new T4 engine for your older machine, you dont have to go that way. Your engine can be rebuilt, or a reman engine of the same Tier level installed.

7LBSSMALLIE

This is looking to be very very ugly, with many of the dealers I work with, these Tier 4 machines have an added cost of 6k or more! Some of the dealers have machines out in the field already, one spent a week on figuring out a fuel problem that even the engine manufacturer wasnt able to help. So there is going to be a huge learning curve as the T4 emissions come into play. It looks like used machines could take a huge jump in value too. Also remember, if your engine manufacturer only has a new T4 engine for your older machine, you dont have to go that way. Your engine can be rebuilt, or a reman engine of the same Tier level installed.
guys dont be scared this technolgy been around for years tried and true so to speak, rest assured all dealership personal are being force fed training. all personal even the secartarys. bobcat is not the driving force it is what is being manated by the feds, we have to comply;; that being said , there are some benfits, i have a previous post out on this please check it out.

Latest posts