I wonder if its been for a swim?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sterlclan

Have a look here Ive seen several really wacky prices in the past week or so are they from hurricane katrina I wonder............................Jeff http://cgi.ebay.com/BOBCAT-T250-COMPACT-TRACK-LOADER_W0QQitemZ7590034140QQcategoryZ95494QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tommy_S220

It is a scam, If you contact him via e-mail he will want you to Western Union him the money. You will never get your Bobcat. Tommy

Tazza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It is a scam, If you contact him via e-mail he will want you to Western Union him the money. You will never get your Bobcat. Tommy
Exactly, when you see a listing that says “This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only” you know its a scam.
They want you to e-mail them and they reply from another e-mail address and want you to use western union. Stay well away from these listings!

skidsteer.ca

Exactly, when you see a listing that says “This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only” you know its a scam.
They want you to e-mail them and they reply from another e-mail address and want you to use western union. Stay well away from these listings!
SCAM For the hell of it I played along on one once, he wanted untracable funds sent I emailed back that would be fine, and ask for the address to come view prior to payment as i "lived near him and wanted to inspect the machine", never heard from him again. I've bought a couple loaders off ebay, but i made sure who i was dealing with, and payment arrived on my truck and trailer, I inspected the equipment, paid the man and left. I Have had good results with the equipment I bought, and a wholesale price that comes with it leaves room for some repairs. Ken