I see the changes on the home page

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

500K_773

Geoffrey,
I like the features you added. Now I have to write those articles I talked about posting earlier :) I hope everyone can help with the FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions). Just please remember to keep the FAQ's to topics that are pretty broad that all members can relate to. As always, post questions in the appropriate forums. When you post a FAQ, have the question and answer there so everyone can use it as a reference. I'll try think of a good one by morning.
Geoffrey, maybe you could be the first in the FAQ's and tell us a little about yourself and why you created this forum. I know that was a question I had when I first found this site.

Keep up the good work!!!

OP
OP
500K_773

500K_773

C.A., have a look at the About Us section.
Has the about us section been there for awhile? Or did you just add it this morning? Either way, thanks. I really enjoy the time and effort you put forward to provide a forum where Bobcat owners can come together and share ideas and help solve problems.
Forums can be real addicting :) , just ask my wife. I see the real value in them especially when it can save me or others time in troubleshooting a problem.

Thanks again.

owensge

Has the about us section been there for awhile? Or did you just add it this morning? Either way, thanks. I really enjoy the time and effort you put forward to provide a forum where Bobcat owners can come together and share ideas and help solve problems.
Forums can be real addicting :) , just ask my wife. I see the real value in them especially when it can save me or others time in troubleshooting a problem.

Thanks again.
It's been there for about a month now.
emotion-11.gif