hydraulic pump for 743b

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

studebakerman

I did a really dumb thing was trying to change one of the hoses on the left side of the pump and I took the top big plug off to try and get to the hose fitting that has a spring and plunger in side it what I failed to notice was the hole in it if it was straight up and down or cross ways any help would be greatly appreciated I hope this make sense thank you

wrenchmeister

What's your serial number I'll look up a diagram to see what you are working with. If you are talking about a hole in the plunger, there is usually a relief in the bore around the working area of the hole, so that position doesn't matter. Sometimes things rotate while in use.

OP
OP
S

studebakerman

What's your serial number I'll look up a diagram to see what you are working with. If you are talking about a hole in the plunger, there is usually a relief in the bore around the working area of the hole, so that position doesn't matter. Sometimes things rotate while in use.
thanks wrenchmeister I found a repair manual that show it cross ways like you said thing move but I just was unsure . I got her back working just got some fine tuning to do thanks again

Latest posts