Hydraulic hose placement

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hilltopdude

Cannot for the life of me find the other end of the hose that goes from the left side of the cooler back into the cab. It shows in my maintenance manual schematic that it goes down to the hydraulic control unit. It comes off the left side (looking at it from the back) of the cooler and goes straight back to the cab wall and I cannot seem to find it from there. Any help would be appreciated.

Tazza

Staff member
LOL….been there……. There are several guys that will be able to help you……should be along shortly.
From memory, there should be a hose that goes from the control block to the oil cooler then to the hydraulic filter then back to the hydrostatic pump.
Hopefully you can trace it with a good torch.

6brnorma

From memory, there should be a hose that goes from the control block to the oil cooler then to the hydraulic filter then back to the hydrostatic pump.
Hopefully you can trace it with a good torch.
Torch (in Australia)=Flashlight (in US)……….don't go in there with a propane torch :)

7LBSSMALLIE

Torch (in Australia)=Flashlight (in US)……….don't go in there with a propane torch :)
hi guys. hose should be the the one that comes off back of stat its gonnan be almost rub alt. hose should be inch and a 1/4. angnle wrench or crows foot might help. and youre gonna have to give it a good smack with a block. or find some other mechanicil adavantge to break it loose. . its gona be tight. ive found. get a wrench on it and a four foot two by 4 and a good smack. helps lube it on reinstall

Tazza

Staff member
hi guys. hose should be the the one that comes off back of stat its gonnan be almost rub alt. hose should be inch and a 1/4. angnle wrench or crows foot might help. and youre gonna have to give it a good smack with a block. or find some other mechanicil adavantge to break it loose. . its gona be tight. ive found. get a wrench on it and a four foot two by 4 and a good smack. helps lube it on reinstall

6brnorma, you crazy Americans and weird wording! i speak English right and proper, just ask me, I'll tell ya.
I had hoped that so one would use a gas torch for such jobs, but these days, it would not surprise me if someone did :)
Gas over here is LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) or propane
Petrol is what we put in our cars, it is in liquid form, not a gas :)

Latest posts