How to clear maintance wanring on cpu on bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

adan

Purchased a machine from someone out of state, The cpu said the 250 hour maintance was due so I changed all the fluids and filters myself, but how do i clear the message from the computer now?? When i go into services on the screen it asks for a differant password than what i use . I'm guessing the old dealer put that. Do i have to contact them?

Tazza

Staff member
You will need to take it to the dealer, they will plug the lappy in and it will clear and show them any faults it may have stored.

OP
OP
A

adan

You will need to take it to the dealer, they will plug the lappy in and it will clear and show them any faults it may have stored.
Ya thats what I thought. Hopefully my local dealer will do it they don't like out of town machines heh

Fishfiles

Ya thats what I thought. Hopefully my local dealer will do it they don't like out of town machines heh
the password you need is the "master password " , which is diffferent than the user password , you need to ask the person you bought it from if he has it , if not he has to get in touch with the dealer he bought it from and they can give it to him , this password is good to have and someday you may be dead in the water without it ---one for instance of that I have seen a few times now is that the number pad will have a number button break , and you can no longer use that number , as long as the master doesn't use that number button it is possible to use the master to start the machine and to change the user number to one that doesn't use the same broken number button , without the code you would have to buy a new panel

Latest posts