High Flow Solenoid location?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

HumbleRoots

Anybody know off the top of their head the location of the high flow solenoid? Machine is a 2017 T590. I've poked around the pump and cannot seem to find an electrical connector?

OP
OP
H

HumbleRoots

Thank you.

So there is no high flow pump or solenoid there. Why is my machine throwing "high flow open circuit"? Very strange...

brdgbldr

Are you sure? When I just look at the model number, instead of the serial number, they all have high flow hydraulics.

Try just entering in "T590" under the MODEL NUMBER tab and then look for the tab that is closest to your serial number and see if this make a difference. Also try different search words. Try just entering "high" in the search.

If you want to give me your serial number, or the range that it is in, I can help look.

I know that on newer Bobcats they started using the computer to lock out certain features of the machines. So say you did not want the high flow option, the dealer can lock it with the computer so it doesn't work and you pay less for the machine. Then if you decide later that you want high flow the dealer can turn it on for a price. Who knows what type of weird codes this could cause. I would not think that this would make a difference in the parts catalog when entering in the serial number though.

Hope this helps

OP
OP
H

HumbleRoots

Thanks!
I mean on the actual machine, the pump and solenoid are not there. I'm not sure if the computer was swapped out for another with high flow or what...

I can see all the parts in the catalog just fine. Just really weird I'm throwing H2907 when the machine doesn't have high flow is what I mean. Thanks for replying.

brdgbldr

The computer and wire harness are most likely the same for all T590's despite the options in the machine.

Look for the harness connection that would have been plugged into the high flow solenoid and see if it has debris, water or oil in it. This could be shorting it out and fooling the computer. Otherwise you may have a short elsewhere.

OP
OP
H

HumbleRoots

Thanks brdgbldr, I did see the connector there by the frame. I will check and see when I get a chance to get out there.