Hi , new here,from Canada

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

newfie bullet

i got an older bobcat skidsteer 773, last week lost use of the boom , the seat sensor light would not light up and the boom wouldn,t raise or she wouldn't move , when i pushed the traction over ride switch she would move but still no boom movement. ordered a new seat sensor and put it on today. boom works normal now but now the traction light won't come on and she won;t move , when pushing the traction control over ride still nothing happens. no movement ? what gives ? only thing i done was replaced the seat sensor , how would that interfer with the traction control? newfie

SkidRoe

Hi and welcome to the Forum.
That is a weird one. Do you know which series of 773 you have? There are 3 principle variations: C, F, & G. Easy way to tell is C & F have rectangular head lights, and G has triangular ones. C has a 2 piece black and orange rear door, F & G have one-piece orange rear doors.
Does you machine have the BOSS system? Boss machines have a "screen" on the right side dash panel, non-boss machines have individual gauges.
What do the lights on the BICS panel say now that you replaced the seat sensor? Can you hear the traction lock solenoid disengage?
Cheers - SR

Latest posts