Hello from southern Ohio where I am semi retired and have a Bobcat T590 which I work my hilly and tree laden farm.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OhioFarmer

I have 100 acres and enjoy working it with equipment. I think I overwork my Bobcat T590 and don't know if I need a bigger machine to climb muddy hills, new track or try those over the track chains I see promoted on the web.

outbackbrett

I have 100 acres and enjoy working it with equipment. I think I overwork my Bobcat T590 and don't know if I need a bigger machine to climb muddy hills, new track or try those over the track chains I see promoted on the web.
Hello from Australia t590 is a nice machine. I have an old 843 that I use underground in my opal mine so it's not as flash as yours. I've just taken mine off of work duties so I can do some much needed repairs and hopefully get afew more years out of the old girl

haymaker

What is it doing you think it should not be, and/or what is it not doing you think it should, or would like it to do.