Greetings all from east central Indiana

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hdokes

Hello,

New to the forum here. Jack of all trades... pretty darn good at some.

Long time heavy equipment operator (many moons) and relatively new to the world of Skid Steers. Have my own 16k sq ft prototyping shop so can create/fix/dismantle/screw up anything my little pea brain has a hankerin to do. My back ground is quite diverse and I have reached the age of 'ol fart that has allowed that to happen. My talents range from the trades (HVAC/Electical predominately) to technology (electronics/computer automation/programming) to name but a few. Currently trying my hand at subdivision development from start to finish.

Own a couple Case CK580's, a JD 350b dozer, JD 260 Skid Steer, and a plethora of other toys.

The skid steer is my most recent addition and I am trying to wrap my head around it's parking brake system. Have some very odd issues occurring with it... most notably that the parking brake engages while the beast is in travel. Makes the most excruciating noise I have ever heard. I will post all that in the appropriate forum.

Hope to be able to contribute and acquire knowledge here as I continue my walk through life.

hdokes

M274

Hi, I'm new here too, and just got our used 2018 Kubota SVL 75-2, and I think we are starting to see this too. Heard it could be the seat switch, haven't dug into it yet. Or the arms needing to be down fully as well. Couple other things too. Haven't had the opportunity to check things out as it just did that to us this past Saturday, plus it seemed to take forever to warm up, at a 50 degree day. Am planning on calling Messick's to see if they have advice if I find more info. Good luck to you!

Last edited: