Got any room for a Bobcat sales guy????

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

MrBobcat

Just wanted to say Hi , I'm a territory manager for BC Of Toledo , in NW Ohio. Not just here to sell something , but i do love my job and talking about compact equipment. Been towing and showing for about 5 years , and (most days) its the best in the world. If can be of any help to any one , please let me know. This looks like a awesome forum, hope to learn alot . Scott

trg753

Hey Scott! I have a 753 that has 4200 hrs. on it. Approx. what are they worth and what would you recommend trading up on? I use it to move round bales on the farm and some dirt and gravel work as well as snow removal. Tom

YellowDog

Howdy from Texas. I just purchased a new s300k with cab and air and high flow to complement my other s300k I bought last year. Really love the machines but was disappointed to see that CAT' C series will have more hp in the same weight class machine. Have you heard anything about that?

farmboy55

Howdy from Texas. I just purchased a new s300k with cab and air and high flow to complement my other s300k I bought last year. Really love the machines but was disappointed to see that CAT' C series will have more hp in the same weight class machine. Have you heard anything about that?
Welcome aboard, always nice to have someone on the inside!!!! We are always looking for a deal on used attachments. dennis