Gehl 360.. Is it too small

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

1816case

Considering a Gehl 360 to just move snow at times but mainly ashes, etc from large outdoor fire pit. 3 acre farm house. Sometimes gravel needs some leveling too. Is this just to small? wants $4500 for it.

Wayne440

Considering a Gehl 360 to just move snow at times but mainly ashes, etc from large outdoor fire pit...gravel needs some leveling too. Is this just to small?...
Would you rather use a shovel and rake? The Gehl should be a considerable improvement over those tools.

Fabricator

As Wayne says, it is likely better than by doing it by hand. Capacity on it is about a quarter ton, so there will be limits to it. My Bobcat 630 is about double that. I find it very useful, but have run up against that capacity limit at times.

gbar

Considering a Gehl 360 to just move snow at times but mainly ashes, etc from large outdoor fire pit. 3 acre farm house. Sometimes gravel needs some leveling too. Is this just to small? wants $4500 for it.
Sounds just right

mrbb

maybe ask yourself some honest questions, like how much snow do you get where your at, how often will you use it, .
then go from there on what you need for your needs!
and keep in mind almost EVERYTHING you buy used will need some extra $$ throw into it, to keep it reliable and working correctly! so have that extra $$ in the budget as well! is money better spent buying bigger once than buying this and then upgrading ?
buy once cry once! gets my vote most times!
if you plan to live on property a long time, odds are more and more things will pop up for you to use a machine for, HAHA< it just tends to happen!

and for the asking price ($ 4500) I hope this is in really GREAT shape, as from what I see, seems a tad high on asking price!
here is a link to a bunch of like models and what they sold for ! for you to look at!

Last edited:

gbar

Do you know of anywhere to obtain rebuilt or new hydraulic pumps for the gehl 360 or Prime mover L600.?

Latest posts