Gauge panel for Bobcat 530

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mystro

Hello everyone, I have been looking quite some time for the plastic panel that holds the switches and gauges for my bobcat 530 late 70s clark model. I do not know what other models have the same panel but I am looking for anything that will fit. Does anyone have one or know of any equipment salvage yards that might?

Tazza

Staff member
Finding a good used one won't be easy, as they do start to deteriorate over time.
Have you asked your dealer to see if they have any? the price may not be as bad as you think..... HOPEFULLY

OP
OP
M

Mystro

Finding a good used one won't be easy, as they do start to deteriorate over time.
Have you asked your dealer to see if they have any? the price may not be as bad as you think..... HOPEFULLY
Right you are! It has proved to be a real challenge. I did contact the deal, they do not offer anything, I have been searching for some kind of equipment salvage yard that may have some older bobcats but so far I haven't found anything. I of course would like one that is in decent shape but I would settle for just about anything I could find.