Fuel gauge hasn’t worked for 6 months on MT-100

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

foton

the universal type( measure and trim rod) I have used last for awhile ,but the wiper arm wears out to me to quickly. so you get erratic readings. I am trying out a non-trim arm type it uses a float that goes straight up and down on a post ,the only thing with them is ordering the matching length to depth of the tank,there is no adjusting. I have not placed it in the tank yet, but it seems to work well enough as I have tested it before I install it.

foton

well I did install the new sending unit, the mounting holes were the same as the orginal holes, now if you do not know this those holes do have to be lined up correctly as the 5 holes are not equally spaced it has to rotated till they line up. I have the 33 to 200 something ohms unit so I was able to keep the fuel gauge I had on the tractor so that was something I did not have to change out with the new sending unit. all seems to be good for now. I will say I like this post design better than the arm type, they are easier to install and I think a better design.