From Waxhaw, North Carolina

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Concreter

Hello all, looking forward to participating in this forum. I read a few threads before registering and am quite impressed with the knowledge here. I make my living installing concrete, decorative and plain. Also grading work. I have a shop where I enjoy hobbies of welding, machining, painting and generally repairing my equipment with some fabrication work as well. I am not proficient enough in any of this to make a living.......so I pour concrete.....when its not raining. Equipment: Bobcat t-190, Bobcat 334, New Holland 665, Massey Ferguson 245, 1964 Huber Maintainer grader. Restoration projects: 1968 GMC CrackerBox, 2- 15-B Bucyrus Erie cranes, Allis Chalmers CA and several Detroit Diesels. I have a sickness of collecting old equipment and love the sound of a screaming Detroit. I love my Bobcats and try to take good care them as they are a major part of my livelihood. Anyway, Im sure a lot of you guys have similar interests, Ed

Tazza

Staff member
I like spending what little spare time i can get tinkering with all sorts of things. Thankfully i haven't been caught with something i can't sort out :)