Fluid leak?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gwilkrrs

S150 right footwell area was damp the front of the chassis had dampness also I didn't look into so much but felt like hydraulic fluid? What could this be and where to look

foton

I think your best bet is to raise the cab and look. Might want to look at your hydro oil tank level to kinda gauge how much it is leaking too.

Tazza

Staff member
I think your best bet is to raise the cab and look. Might want to look at your hydro oil tank level to kinda gauge how much it is leaking too.
It could even be the front cover for the chain case. With the cab up, you'll see if it's something else or not too and you can also see if the plate is leaking or not.

OP
OP
G

gwilkrrs

So I have just been monitoring it and it was damp……
actually saw fluid drip from area in front of machine and noticed after running it for awhile that there was low fluid- pulled the inside access panel on Right side and saw fluid. Pulled the outside access plate and there is quite a bit of fluid- raised cab and started machine and I can see a drip from a bolt from the valve assembly (I think that's what this thing is)
I will put pictures up tomorrow
I have no idea what this is or how to even think about fixing it

OP
OP
G

gwilkrrs

so i think it may be the check valve (bolt) from the control valve that is leaking- it definitely had fluid from the bottom of the bolt but was hard to actually look at it to document- t
pump2_LI.jpg
pump_LI.jpg
pump3.jpg

OP
OP
G

gwilkrrs

so now i am wondering if the one above (with the wire going to it) is leaking down on to it ?

OP
OP
G

gwilkrrs

i took the solenoid valve stem off and it has a bad o ring. i cant find just new o rings for this stem only a whole complete new stem? any ideas where to get new o rings?

Attachments

• hi.png
    hi.png
    625.9 KB · Views: 87

foton

usually any shop that rebuilds hydro cylinders and control valves has a good selection maybe even a plumbing parts seller if you get lucky , remember to lube the o-ring with oil before placing it back in block to prevent tearing it.