Flat Face Hyd couplers

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

I've found out that rather than go and roll around on my bobcat looking for a part # I can sit here in my warm, dry recliner with my laptop a lot quicker and find the info I need.
My new S185 (new to me - 2004) has extra hyd hookups, 2 in the rear for outriggers and a set on the right side of my lift arm. They are smaller than my reg. ones. going to order some reg. ones from Baileys for a grapple bucket I'm building. Might as well get a set for the extra hyd hookups just to have in case I need to use them. So what's size/part # are they?

skidsteer.ca

Sorry can't help there, I did order the 3/4 ones from baileys for the high flow on my NH and they don't match Baileys 3/4" either. Guess I'll buy a second set and switch it over to theirs.
I'd write down the brand and # off what you have and enquire, or switch them to the same as the front. Overkill on flow, but common parts everywhere.
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

Sorry can't help there, I did order the 3/4 ones from baileys for the high flow on my NH and they don't match Baileys 3/4" either. Guess I'll buy a second set and switch it over to theirs.
I'd write down the brand and # off what you have and enquire, or switch them to the same as the front. Overkill on flow, but common parts everywhere.
Ken
hey Ken so are you saying that the one's Bailey's have (for my reg aux hookups) won't work for my grapple bucket. dennis

skidsteer.ca

hey Ken so are you saying that the one's Bailey's have (for my reg aux hookups) won't work for my grapple bucket. dennis
No , they have 1/2" flat one that are compatible with the standard skidsteer coupler.
Its their 3/4" couplers that are not compatible with the ones that came in my hi flow kit, which is made for a Deere by NH of late 90 vintage. You should be fine. For what Deere is going to want for what I need, I will buy another set from Baileys to match.
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

No , they have 1/2" flat one that are compatible with the standard skidsteer coupler.
Its their 3/4" couplers that are not compatible with the ones that came in my hi flow kit, which is made for a Deere by NH of late 90 vintage. You should be fine. For what Deere is going to want for what I need, I will buy another set from Baileys to match.
Ken
OK going to place my order now. How the weather up your way? It was zero here last wk, 69 this morn. with winds up to 70mph today. Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Kentucky, just wait a little bit and it will change a 10-% the other way.
have a good one dennis

Latest posts