Flat face coupler size

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dogfishlake

I was wondering if anyone knows the size for the flat face couplers for the auxillery hydraulics on my 2060. It has different couplers now and I want to convert it to Bobcat style. The machine end is 3/4 NPT, just need to know the coupler end 1/2? 3/4?. Thanks for the help.

Tazza

Staff member
I believe the 'bobcat' style is 1/2" i bought 6 sets off ebay, pretty sure they were 1/2" and they are the correct size. Sorry i can't say 100%, i don't often have to buy them.

Rookie

I believe the 'bobcat' style is 1/2" i bought 6 sets off ebay, pretty sure they were 1/2" and they are the correct size. Sorry i can't say 100%, i don't often have to buy them.
What I recently found out is that the FF couplers are measured two different ways: the coupler size and the port size. I found that the industry standard is pretty much all 1/2" for the coupler side, but different port sizes for different manufacturers. For instance, my Mustang uses the 1/2" FF coupler with a 1-1/8-16" ORB port. Others may use NPT ports.

Rookie

What I recently found out is that the FF couplers are measured two different ways: the coupler size and the port size. I found that the industry standard is pretty much all 1/2" for the coupler side, but different port sizes for different manufacturers. For instance, my Mustang uses the 1/2" FF coupler with a 1-1/8-16" ORB port. Others may use NPT ports.
Should have mentioned that the Hi-Flow couplers are different.