Error codes for 753 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Higgi

I have a 1993 Bobcat skidsteer that quit running, was working fine then as I went to turn it shut down . Now it won't start turns over fine but won't start. I looked for error codes in display and it show's GLO15 then it goes from 15 to 10 to 5 and the glowplug light is on then it just goes back to the hours on machine. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Okay I know that this is a glowplug sign and is supposed to come on but, it never has and I am pretty sure that the glowplugs have not worked for a while. When the machine first quit it tryed to start off and on but, today would just turn over and never tried to fire. Could it possibly be air in the fuel line?

glo15

Last edited:

reaperman

If I recall, this may be a RPM sensor issue. The sensor is located on the engine side of the flywheel, its pretty obvlous. It can become dirty and won't read the rps of the flywheel. In its confusion, it will countdown the glow plugs thinking the flywheel isn't moving so it re-starts the startup process.

OP
OP
H

Higgi

Thank you for your reply I will check this out could be a possibility since I have been working in the timber area and it is very dry and dusty here in Missouri. I will let you know if it works.