Eic no action

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jhamm

I have a l465 I have checked all fuses seat sensor and seat belt I have power to the eic board constant pin 14 pin 4 pin 5 pin 11 everything seems to get power as needed when needed but nothing lights up on board will start for few seconds in run then shuts down with starter still engaged for a few seconds after shut down replaced start enter lock relay did not help has my board went bad? Hate to by one if it could be something else causing my problem any ideas would be appriceated

mllud

The only thing I can think of is it's not getting ground. There is a separate cab ground. The starter should release as soon as you release the key. Relay sticking? Also check your fuse holders. not the fuses. In my lx865 I chased electrical problems and one day bumped the fuse holder and the relay engaged. I realized the fuses were loose in their sockets. Not just one , several. You can buy new fuse holders with 5 sockets for about $10 Have someone sit in the seat and go around wiggling wires. Loose connections are hard to diagnose. when it starts so does the vibration, shaking a bad connection.

mllud

The only thing I can think of is it's not getting ground. There is a separate cab ground. The starter should release as soon as you release the key. Relay sticking? Also check your fuse holders. not the fuses. In my lx865 I chased electrical problems and one day bumped the fuse holder and the relay engaged. I realized the fuses were loose in their sockets. Not just one , several. You can buy new fuse holders with 5 sockets for about $10 Have someone sit in the seat and go around wiggling wires. Loose connections are hard to diagnose. when it starts so does the vibration, shaking a bad connection.
still no edit feature. check your ignition switch for the starter issue. Does your board normally light up when you sit in the seat?

OP
OP
J

jhamm

still no edit feature. check your ignition switch for the starter issue. Does your board normally light up when you sit in the seat?
The board would light up when I set I seat does not light up now all seat seat belt switch's work properly I get power to board as I should when I do the sequence seat in seat fasten seat belt turn key on all the pins on the board show power going to them board just does nothing all I get when I turn key on in run is steady beep

OP
OP
J

jhamm

The board would light up when I set I seat does not light up now all seat seat belt switch's work properly I get power to board as I should when I do the sequence seat in seat fasten seat belt turn key on all the pins on the board show power going to them board just does nothing all I get when I turn key on in run is steady beep
Is there any way to test board all relay and switch's seem to be working as they should volt checked and continuity all check fine thinking bad board but would like to be share before I spend 700 on new one do u know were to get new board besides dealer board number 86625315

OP
OP
J

jhamm

Is there any way to test board all relay and switch's seem to be working as they should volt checked and continuity all check fine thinking bad board but would like to be share before I spend 700 on new one do u know were to get new board besides dealer board number 86625315
Fuses good and not loose checked ground took loose cleaned and reconected

Mike10

Fuses good and not loose checked ground took loose cleaned and reconected
You have power where you need it for the lights to light up when sitting in the seat, with key off and service/run switch in the run position. If the outlines around the warning lights is gray in color, then the board is probably junk. Later years had gold outlines and were much better.

OP
OP
J

jhamm

You have power where you need it for the lights to light up when sitting in the seat, with key off and service/run switch in the run position. If the outlines around the warning lights is gray in color, then the board is probably junk. Later years had gold outlines and were much better.
It has gold outline just sent it to ag express in Des Moines to have tested and repaired that is the only thing I can come up with bad board new one is 800 they can rebuild for 250 + shipping back to me cost 10 to ship to them they said 24 hr turn around with holiday they will get it Tuesday should have it back end of next week will let u know what happens thanks for ur input

Latest posts