EIC Control Boards

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

moreorles2

Someone has started a patent process to retrofit our two bolt silver trim and four bolt gold trim EIC boards. I have no knowledge or experience so I cannot comment other than to say that at least we now have (or might have ) an option when our boards go south ..... https://abcgroffinc.com/new-products/ols/categories/new-holland-nh-aftermarket-parts?page=2

davideckwright

Hopefully that comes about. My board is dead now and I am gingerly using it in bypass mode until I either find one or convert to gauges. I am about ready for that now. I checked out the site but did not see anything about boards.

tsm

Hopefully that comes about. My board is dead now and I am gingerly using it in bypass mode until I either find one or convert to gauges. I am about ready for that now. I checked out the site but did not see anything about boards.
They were on the bottom of page 5

jd2cylman

Our dealership contacted the original mfg of the boards. They're made in Canada and are still making them. So we buy them direct. They're not cheap, but they're plug and play with no mods. The plastic Case board availability is marginal. There's anothe guy out there selling a conversion using the 100 series vertical board on it's side. That board is also in sketchy supply from CNH.

Yes they have them but all I really need is the freakin' code for my Lx885. My helper thought he could fix anything til a warning come up about the hydrolic filter, wrong, he got the darn thing sooo fouled up it locked the tractor out so he bypassed the eic. Now I have no warnings, no fuel gauge, nothing...think may I'll go for analog gauges