do you have Service Analyzer to test a delux panel?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tferrari

I have a Bobcat T650 that no longer asks for password, the right delux panel just stays on the bobcat logo, does not display the usual INPUT PASSWORD, the left LCD panel says CODE, which meamns its waiting for passcode (I think) I tested all the wires going to the deluxe panel and they seem OK (12v switched and constant, ground and high and low can) The machine is stuck miles from civilisation I know things point to the panel but they are really expensive and I want to be sure it is the panel at fault (perhaps a software upgrade may even fix it) does anyone have the service anaylzer and the remote start, ie the ability to test my panel if I stick it in the mail. Or any other suggestions Am happy to pay of course.

lesgawlik

Someone with more knowledge will be along soon, but the left panel is telling you the computer has a stored fault code. Hold down the Lights switch and copy down the numeric code that's displayed. You can search the numbers online. People here have posted what the codes mean. That will give you a start in diagnosing and fixing the problem.