Deere 675b safety lock out on hydros its not the seat switch

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fselegacy

I just picked up this unit and have been running it 20 hrs a weekend since I was running it yesterday as I was coming in to pickup another pile I lost hydros I noticed my seat light and seat belt lights weren't on i shut it off got out of the seat sat back down put my seat belt back on no lights no start so I pushed the switch to service and the start light came on the the box and the engine started..... to sum it up I have no lights on the control module unless it is in service mode and I'm starting then I get a start light but no seat belt or seat lights I've checked I do have 12 volts at the seat I don't know what else to do I dont want to bypass all the safety's but I might have to

flyerdan

If you're getting voltage at the seat sensors, you're probably not getting signal to the box. Best thing to do is start disconnecting connectors and give them a shot of contact cleaner (or at least WD40).
Chances are one has some corrosion that is screwing up the reading. Unless you are systematic and do one at a time it will just start working without knowing the solution. Depends on the time you have to spend on it; it's more time effective to service a bunch of connectors at once and get it going and pour over the wiring schematics later to determine what fixed it.

OP
OP
F

Fselegacy

If you're getting voltage at the seat sensors, you're probably not getting signal to the box. Best thing to do is start disconnecting connectors and give them a shot of contact cleaner (or at least WD40).
Chances are one has some corrosion that is screwing up the reading. Unless you are systematic and do one at a time it will just start working without knowing the solution. Depends on the time you have to spend on it; it's more time effective to service a bunch of connectors at once and get it going and pour over the wiring schematics later to determine what fixed it.
Ok I'll give that try when I get home I'm really hoping that stupid grey box isnt fried John deere wants 1200 for a new one ... would anyone happen to have a decent wiring schematic

OP
OP
F

Fselegacy

Ok I'll give that try when I get home I'm really hoping that stupid grey box isnt fried John deere wants 1200 for a new one ... would anyone happen to have a decent wiring schematic
Wd40 did the trick thank you ! it's always the simplest things

wendal

Which connections did you disconnect and clean? Where the lights are? I am having the same issue.

wendal

My seat belt light will go off when I latch the seat belt. It might stay off all day or you might go 20 feet and it ll come on and won't let you use the loader. I put a new seat belt in. I took out the box on the right pillar and cleaned the connection to the seat belt light connections. Still having random issues.