Daewoo 1760xl Hydralic issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sspdiesel

Hello New to this Site and skid steers , I purchased a daewoo skid steer 1760 with a perkins 700 , That went on fire and I rebuilt the machine The fire dept put it out by installing water in everything . So Here is My issue That I left , I ran The Machine for seven Hours Plowing with a box blade . The machine drives perfect , But Has no lifting power . Slow Bucket . When I purchased the machine I notice that The aux hydralic pump was loose , I know That guy who I got it from Has another machine like it . Iam thinking he switched the pump Any Tips on How to check pressure \flow . Also He took the piolt releif valve which I replaced Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
If it has aux hydraulics, hook up a pressure gauge to them and find out what you are getting.
If low, check your relief valve, it may have some trash in it or a broken spring.

OP
OP
S

sspdiesel

If it has aux hydraulics, hook up a pressure gauge to them and find out what you are getting.
If low, check your relief valve, it may have some trash in it or a broken spring.
It Has a pilot releif in the spool valve assembley that I replaced , The unit has one pump that feeds all . Also Change filter and fluid . All Hoses were burnt repaced the all .

OP
OP
S

sspdiesel

It Has a pilot releif in the spool valve assembley that I replaced , The unit has one pump that feeds all . Also Change filter and fluid . All Hoses were burnt repaced the all .
Just wanted to Tell The fix Put a new pump on eaton 187cc 11 tooth 2 bolt flange and work perfect took old pump apart , and found bad seal

Tazza

Staff member
Just wanted to Tell The fix Put a new pump on eaton 187cc 11 tooth 2 bolt flange and work perfect took old pump apart , and found bad seal
Good to hear its now fixed, now you have a spare pump if you ever need parts..