cylinder seals replaced

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

yellowfordtruck

i recently had my cylinders resealed. i went to install back on machine and im having a problem with the arms raise up no problem but take forever to return down. same issue with the bucket cylinders dumps no problem but to curl in it takes forever. before i took apart i labeled each hose to make sure there would be no confusion when i went to reassemble. anyone have an idea>? friend of mine told me when he worked at tri-scapes here in georgia, they had a similar problem where the arms would start to go up for a second before it would engage down. they ultimately figured out it was the pilot control. should i be looking at something electrical?

walio123

Far as I know Takeuchi use operational /low/ pressure to comand main valve , not actuators or solenoids.. So no electrically problem.If the problem was not there before removing cylinders, most - probably switched hoses.Follow hoses base end of one cylinder must be connected to the base end of the other cylinder. You can also raise the rubber cover on the right joystick. At the lower end there should be a round flat surface and under it you should see four balls. May be standing garbage somewhere and not allow the joystick to press balls.

OP
OP
Y

yellowfordtruck

Far as I know Takeuchi use operational /low/ pressure to comand main valve , not actuators or solenoids.. So no electrically problem.If the problem was not there before removing cylinders, most - probably switched hoses.Follow hoses base end of one cylinder must be connected to the base end of the other cylinder. You can also raise the rubber cover on the right joystick. At the lower end there should be a round flat surface and under it you should see four balls. May be standing garbage somewhere and not allow the joystick to press balls.
thanks for info i will check this weekend.

Charlestonsasha

Hey. Did you had any problems removing end caps on your cylinders? I've tried to remove one with 4ft breaker bar on my tl12 but it not moved.

Jim A

I used a 3000lb come along and a 6 ft bar and torch . One broke free the other I cut cap apart to get off. Salt locks them on bad.

Jim A

I did many that way.
Try Hercules hydraulic seals Florida has all seals packing by size made in USA.