coolant hoses

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bh

Hi re-new holland LS 170 Could anybody tell me where a couple of small coolant hoses go. On top of the engine oil housing there are two coolant (inlets/outlets), one iam guessing will go to the water pump,the other iam not sure where it goes, so iam calling the (out/in let )cloestest to the fan,the front,and the other the rear, any help would be appreciated. cheers bh

Mike10

The other hose goes to the thermostat housing. There should be an elbow fitting screwed into the side of the housing for the hose to attach to.

OP
OP
B

bh

The other hose goes to the thermostat housing. There should be an elbow fitting screwed into the side of the housing for the hose to attach to.
Thanks Mike for the reply, There is already a very short hose from the water pump to the thermostat housing on there. I have two hoses about half a metre long to go on, there is an out let on top of the water pump, and two fittings on the engine oil filter housing, so one hose will run from the water pump to the oil filter housing,but iam not sure which fitting it goes on front or back,with front being closest to fan . the other hose will run off the other fitting on the oil filter housing, but not sure where it goes any help would be appreciated. Thanks bh

Mike10

Thanks Mike for the reply, There is already a very short hose from the water pump to the thermostat housing on there. I have two hoses about half a metre long to go on, there is an out let on top of the water pump, and two fittings on the engine oil filter housing, so one hose will run from the water pump to the oil filter housing,but iam not sure which fitting it goes on front or back,with front being closest to fan . the other hose will run off the other fitting on the oil filter housing, but not sure where it goes any help would be appreciated. Thanks bh
The hose from the top of the water pump goes to the fitting on the oil filter housing closest to the dipstick. If you look at the thermostat housing there should be either one or two square headed pipe plugs. A elbow fitting should be installed in place of one of these plugs so the other hose can be connected.

OP
OP
B

bh

The hose from the top of the water pump goes to the fitting on the oil filter housing closest to the dipstick. If you look at the thermostat housing there should be either one or two square headed pipe plugs. A elbow fitting should be installed in place of one of these plugs so the other hose can be connected.
Hi Mike Thanks a lot for sorting my problem out. Owe you a beer for that mate, regards bh

Latest posts