Computer for T300 bobcat p/n 6688439

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kcastle

I'm in search of computer for 2003 T300 bobcat p/n 6688439 (old p/n 6682422). I have found new ones, but would like to find an used one to save some money. Also, will the computer need to be programmed for my specific loader? Any info appreciated.

Bobcatdan

Go new and have a dealer install in. Yes it needs the s/n and all options programmed. Also the hours need to be set as that is where the reading is stored. Putting a used controller in and the machine will show those hours. Also once the hour meter goes over 1 hour, it is locked, a dealer can't reset it.

7LBSSMALLIE

Go new and have a dealer install in. Yes it needs the s/n and all options programmed. Also the hours need to be set as that is where the reading is stored. Putting a used controller in and the machine will show those hours. Also once the hour meter goes over 1 hour, it is locked, a dealer can't reset it.
bcd is right yea it sucks . but that's the way it is. I would guess that old had snap to gether lids. new is poured have not seen 1 fail. failures on old ones was usually self inflicted as in low batt vots. or moisture