Chime/warning quit working?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Andrew5906

Any ideas on where to start? The chime/buzzer/warning sound quit working on my '16 T650. It has the premium display, which works fine. Does not make any sound at all now upon startup, etc. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have an audible warning if I'm getting low on fuel, etc. Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
Is there a hole for where the beeper is? i know my S150 and S250 has one where the beeper sits above, one machine had a hornet build a mud nest in the hole, the beeper now no longer works, hopefully it could be as simple as that on yours.

TheVille9

Is there a hole for where the beeper is? i know my S150 and S250 has one where the beeper sits above, one machine had a hornet build a mud nest in the hole, the beeper now no longer works, hopefully it could be as simple as that on yours.
They buzzer for this machine is located behind the left hand panel. Remove the 1/8 hex bolts and plastic clip. Look at the back side and it is on the bottom of the panel. It will have 2 wires going to it. Bobcat part number is 6692489. If you hook meter leads to it and measure voltage you should get 12 volts when you key the machine on initially. If you do not check the wiring.