Charge light coming on

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

svon89

I have a 575 that has been running great up until today. I had attached a backhoe attachment, and used it for a little while, until a line broke. Then I disconnected it and went to put the bucket back on. When I raise the boom quickly the charge light comes on. It does not come on if I raise the boom slowly or am driving, or using the bucket tilt. The only other time it came on was when I idled down to shut the machine off. I cleaned the screen even though it looked pretty good. I replaced the smaller hydraulic filter that the sensor is on just because I had an extra. Does anyone have any suggestions? I looked through the manual and can't come up with an answer. Thanks

OP
OP
S

svon89

I finally got the time to figure it out. There was air in the system. I hope that this might help someone else in the future, because I drove myself crazy.

Tazza

Staff member
I finally got the time to figure it out. There was air in the system. I hope that this might help someone else in the future, because I drove myself crazy.
I thought it would have self bled....
It must be a touchy system that does not enjoy any air in the system. Glad you got it all sorted out though.

Latest posts